Tuesday, July 29, 2008

City Mouse

I am in Columbus for the first part of this week, working on a small but pressing project at the Conservatory, using one of my yoga passes, visiting with my niece before she moves, partying with the grandkids at Music on the Lawn, and grocery shopping with Jack. City mice are busy mice.

I am looking forward to heading back to the farm tomorrow in time for late afternoon tea with John. He will head into the city on Thursday morning for two days of his own (large) pressing work projects and then we’ll have the weekend together.

We spent a lovely Saturday and Sunday with our granddaughter Maria and I brought the camera with me so I could write a post about it while I was here. I forgot the cord with which to upload the pictures onto the computer, though, so it will have to wait until tomorrow…until my tea is finished…until I’m a country mouse again.

No comments: